Refined from Velocio's well loved Signature Bib, the 3.0 incarnation takes comfort and performance a step further. We built on our much lauded design originally created with input the best women in the sport. Since we launched the Signature Bib Short a year ago, it’s gained a following. “You’ll want to wash and re-wear right away,” explained Bicycling Magazine. “Velocio is setting such a high standard that if other brands don’t pay attention, they’ll be left behind,” describes Ella Cycling Tips.
It’s easy to see where the love for the Signature comes from: cut in the cycling position, we’ve carefully considered the placement and shape of every seam. The design coupled with our unique bib upper with stabilizing mesh panel and our new lighter feeling wide straps, create a performance focused bib short that extends the comfort of every ride. That front panel is made from a sheer stretch mesh that acts to stabilize the upper. Hence, these are bibs designed from the ground up to meet the highest standards of fit and performance.
Finally through many thousands of miles of testing, we’ve selected the next generation of our custom top-spec chamois which has been universally loved by all who have tested it.
Fit Note: The Signature Bib Short bears a highly compressive fit for excellent muscle support and recovery. If you prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend sizing up.
Features + Benefits
- Premium quality Italian Lycra
- High gauge for excellent shape retention and recovery, second skin feel and excellent coverage
- Stretch mesh front panel for strap stability and ultra-light coverage
- Anatomical cut
- Strategically placed seams for comfort and fit
- Next Generation top-of-the-line custom Cytech chamois
- Velocio Leg Band for a comfortable grip thanks to an ultralight printed silicone finish
- Tailored fit, designed for women in a cycling position
- Made in Italy
Version 3.0 Updates
- Refined cut
- Super Air chamois for added breathability
- New seamless microfiber bib upper straps for ultra soft feel and enhanced comfort