De Marchi’s “gold standard”, high-performance road short has been further improved and is the result of many years of obsessive tests and continuous refinement of De Marchi’s original contour fit concept.
They feature a totally re-designed fit concept to accommodate different muscle groups involved in thrust and contraction to provide targeted support or reduce resistance via an exclusive mix of multi-density and multi-stretch fabrics.
A specially designed chamois exclusively produced for De Marchi prevents chafing and reduces compression thanks to state-of-the-art techniques coupled with precision hand-made craftsmanship.
Entirely made in Italy from Italian materials, the Perfecto, De Marchi contends, is the most comfortable short on the market today.
- Ergonomic Contour 2.0 shape is optimised for enhanced pedal thrust and unparalleled freedom of movement
- Constructed from fabrics of varying weight, structure and content ranging from 190 to 240 gr/sqm and 20 to 30% elastic
- Newly-designed, seamless straps eliminate friction and are made of jacquard elastic for custom fit and superior freedom of movement
- Microfibre mesh back panel for temperature regulation
- Jacquard leg grippers with gel strips prevent riding up and hold the legs without constriction
- Exclusive De Marchi bi-elastic Interface CRM EVO chamois specifically designed in half-moon shape to adapt to the shape of the short
- A super-breathable and stretch microfibre lining is quick-drying and bacteria-static in order to prevent the formation of germs and odours rather than having them chemically removed
- Oversized 3M reflective stripes ensure maximum night-time visibility
- SPF factor 50+
- Recommended temperature range: between 20 and 30 degrees Celsius